Since October 2014, I am a PhD Student in Media Studies, Design and Human-Computer Interaction, at the Social and Economic Sciences Department of Télécom ParisTech under the supervision of Annie Gentes (CoDesign Lab team, Paris, France) and Gilles Bailly (LTCI, Paris, France). I am part of the ANR project Accessimap. My researches focus on two subjects: wearables and assistive technologies. I also am a board member of Design en Recherche, network of french-speaking Design PhD students. Prior to my PhD thesis, I have worked as a freelance designer for various companies and have been part of EnsadLab. I graduated from Ecole de Recherche Graphique with a Master Degree in Design and Typography (2012).
Contact and social networks
- Student at EnsadLab and Ecole de Recherche Graphique
- Freelance designer (brand design, web design, ebook design and development, project manager) for Subjectile, rosestudio, Espaciel, Cifas, Le Phénix, Alphabeta Magazine, Kewlox, Smerep, RTBF
- Teacher for Crearnet, Campus la Fonderie de l'Image, Rosy
- I supervised eight master thesis for Campus la Fonderie de l'Image
- I taught a course on web-design and front-end development at Université de Valenciennes
- I assisted several design courses at Télécom ParisTech and Université Paris I